Piercing of The Soul: Finale

"Hello Sandra." I said from Beth's body. 

Sandra was currently suspended in the air in the living room. Zoey and J were holding her magic at bay as I used Beth's knowledge to bind her in magical chains. A low blue glow filling the room from the ethereal looking cuffs on her wrists.

"Who the fuck are you?" She spat.

"Aw sis, that's no way to talk to your older sibling." I chastised.

"Fuck you, you're not my sister."

"So vulgar Sandra. Even sweet little Beth here has never used such language," I smirked, grabbing my right breast and giving it a little squeeze, still enjoying the pleasures that the female frame brought with it "but it doesn't matter. Soon you will be gone completely."

"Who are you?!" She shouted.

I stepped close to her, tilting her head up as she stared at me, venom in her eyes.

"May 10th, 2001."

Sandra froze.

"How? How the hell are you still alive?"

"My my, how smart. You remember me! I'm touched, really."

"I killed you! I knocked your soul out of your body!"

Suddenly the memories came rushing back. Tom. My name was Tom. It made sense that I remembered the date and it also made sense that I never really recalled my past. Sandra's grand reason for splitting my soul from my body was that I called her a bitch. A bitch for spilling my drink and not apologizing, it was that?! Something that trivial? And she killed me for it?! I had enough. I felt my eyes begin to light up with power.

Sandra looked young too, like I remembered her, she was still technically only 18. Beth's memories told me that Sandra had stolen bits of ages from people around her, a few months here, a few weeks there. It was why she was so young looking, cause she was.

"You really are a bitch aren't you."

She spit on my face. "Give my sister her body back you freak!"

"Uhm, how about no. I quite like this body, and the power that comes with it. But yours, man, your body, it is trembling with untapped power, I can sense it! It took all three of us just to hold you back! Beth never told you, shame. But using your body, I can make myself whole again. Girls, if you please."

Zoey and J started speaking in unison, I joined in with them. Chanting a mystical spell that would finally allow me to enact my revenge. Sandra began pleading in fear, senselessly wailing at me to stop. But we just sat back and smiled, continuing our chanting. Watching as the white astral form of Sandra ripped itself from her physical one. Zoey rushed up with an enchanted jar and sucked Sandra into it. Closing the lid quickly. Sandra's body slumped in it's restraints and we began a new chant. A chant that was the process of collecting my soul from every bit of metal that didn't yet have a body. We watched in awe as a green astral form began to materialize in the room, my old face and body. As we finished, he looked up at us and back down at his hands. Using Zoey's body I approached him.

"Do you know who you are?"

He nodded.

"Do you know who we are?"

He nodded again.

"Look behind you."

He turned to see Sandra's hollow shell. He floated around it for a bit before turning back to us, questioning what we wanted him to do.

"It's not ideal," Zoey continued "but it's your new form, Sandra's body is filled to the brim with magical power, and well, female bodies are kind of fucking amazing," she grinned, flipping up her top and fondling her breasts.

J spoke up next.

"Take her body, possess the form, and live again, she never deserved it. We never deserved what we had done to us."

He looked at her longingly and then turned to me, expecting me to say something too.

"This was our plan. We want you to have it. To make her suffer as you live her life, suffer for what she did to us. We will stay in these bodies and live with you here on this plane again. We can rebuild our lives a new. Albeit being girls, but, man, these fucking bodies have killer orgasms, it's so worth it."

He laughed, no sound coming out of his mouth, before he floated backwards and Sandra's body enveloped his form. Suddenly Sandra's eyes shot open and her body took a massive gasp for air. The bindings unraveled and we rushed to help him up as he fell.

She looked over at Zoey and kissed her. The sensation sending us wild with desire, Zoey started fondling his breasts as we pinned him to the wall and started an intense make out session. We joined Zoey and threw off our tops laughing and smiling as we got fully naked, moved closer, kissing each other with our breasts rubbing against each other. It was odd, we for some reason couldn't feel his feelings, but it looked like he felt ours. Beth's body began gyrating her hips, grinding against my current partner, J's pussy. The feeling from each of our vagina’s was a constant feedback loop of pure pleasure, all of us moaning and kissing in between breaths. Finally a low pressure began building, we switched to roundabout position to make it easier to move. I never thought I would experience lesbian sex quite like this. All of us in a circle, sucking each other's pussies. The heavenly scent of Zoey's filled my lungs from top to bottom. It was indescribable. The pressure continued we began to go faster, we were dripping wet at this point. The pressure ever increasing. We all let out loud and breathy girly moans as we went, our breathing getting faster and harder. God it was making this even hotter. The pressure kept building and building until finally we all climaxed together, letting loose the triple and for him, quadruple feedback loop of a combined orgasm. It was insane.

We both lay back on the floor of the living room, all of us gasping for air and trying to wrap our heads around what we had experienced. We sat up and looked at each other in wonder before turning our attentions to the jar on the table. A ghostly visage of Sandra's astral face screamed silently at us. The new Sandra walked over and picked up the jar, playing with her breast as she did. She tapped the top of the jar and it blurred and shifted shape. We all laughed as we realized he had turned her prison into a dildo. A clear glass dildo that glowed white. He slowly slid it up his new velvety folds. Relishing in the pleasure it brought.

"Here girls," he said in between a few gasps "I want you all to feel it too." He said as he flicked his hand. 

Suddenly we began feeling it, the pressure feeling, the sides of it scraping our insides. He was sharing his sensation with us. All the while she could only watch.

My revenge was complete.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully