3 Weeks [Part II]


"Sheesh, this body is even better than I thought," Clarissa said to herself "lucky this girl had her diary in her phone and I could just spend all these 3 weeks boning up on it. Plus having access to her social media was a huge bonus. I know all about my new life now."
She snapped a nude photo, almost as if commemorating the moment. She put the phone down and brought her hands up to her chest, cupping her perky breasts.
"Clarissa would say she missed these probably. But for me, this is brand new. They feel incredible I must say." She said, beginning to massage them in a circular motion.
"I smell so good too, glad to be out of that gross old shack. Those 3 weeks were torture waiting to be put in here, or should I say put back in here." She giggled.
"I feel amazing, god nothing like how sluggish Jeremy's body felt. This body feels so invigorating, so much energy running through me."

Her body started to grow warm and Clarissa dropped to the floor of her bathroom.
"Freaky," she said, inspecting her nether regions "what happens if I-oh! Ooohhh."
Clarissa cut herself off as she inserted two fingers into her moistening snatch. Using her other hand to rub the hood of her clit while she moved her fingers in and out of herself.
"Oh my god, I had no idea it felt like this. This is insane." She moaned, starting to make her motions faster.
She switched positions a little and removed her one hands from her vagina. Letting her fingers continue to slide in and out while the other hand cupped her breast and began absently playing with it and her taught nipple.
"Shit! Oh man, oh man I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." She breathed.
"Mhmm."
An explosion of pleasure shook Clarissa's body and she rushed her hand to her mouth on instinct to muffle the noise she made.
"Mmff-fuck me."

She stood on uneasy legs and looked at her naked body in the mirror. Leaning over the counter and massaging her breast again.
"Oh yea. There's a new Clarissa in town."

Comments

  1. I love your stories, they're really good and exciting, although I wish they were a bit more perverse and sadistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories and I follow your blog a lot, although I regret that the request I made was not possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully