3 Weeks [Part I]

2 Part Caption!


Relax Clarissa, I'm being nothing but respectful with your body. Jeremy texted Clarissa.
He was so lucky to be Clarissa's partner for Swap Class, he was his crush for 3 weeks!
Jeremy did intend to be respectful, but a little exploration of the female anatomy is something Clarissa most likely did on occasion so why shouldn't he? I mean they are supposed to act like their Swap Class partner Jeremy rationalized to himself.

Clarissa on the other hand was mortified to be inside Jeremy's fat and greasy body. She wanted out as soon as possible and was just trying to figure out a way to pass the time inside the body of this creep. Her phone was blowing up with texts from her friends that weren't taking the class, asking her what it was like.
Clarissa just intended to hound Jeremy the whole 3 weeks to make sure he wasn't doing anything wrong or weird in her body. She was grateful that they got to keep their own cellphones for the swap duration so as she wrote in her digital diary about this horrid experience and about the weird events that happened after. She calmed down a little, at least outwardly.
"Oh, Jenny's calling. Hey!" Clarissa said, answering the call.
"Ok that's freaky, I know it's you in there Riss, but hearing that creep's voice is sending shivers down my spine in the wrongest of ways."
"Ugh I know I'm sorry. I hate this too, please keep this freak in check this weekend at Carly's party."
"Oh right, I forgot he has to go do the things you do for the duration. Ok, yea I got you. So what was that story I heard about the janitor?"
"Right! Ohemgee I forgot to tell you. The crazy old janitor came into the room after me and Jeremy swapped and he claimed to be me!"
"That's impossible. There's safety precautions to only switch the two people in the pods."
"I know right! It was so freaky! Ok I gotta go, I'm just pulling up to. Ugh, his house."
"Kk! Bye girl, good luck, we all love you and you can get through this."
Clarissa's face scrunched up as she started to notice the smell coming from the old shack.
"Thank you Jen, ttyl!"

Clarissa stepped out of the car and sighed.
"Shit that was hard to do. Guess this'll be the easy part then. Just 3 weeks and then..." She looked down at her disgusting body "then I'll be me again."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully