Gone In An Instant


Daniela watches in horror as the man in her body fondled her breasts.
"Why did you do this to us?" Daniela said, struggling to speak from within the old man's body.
The old man was to pre-occupied with checking out his frame to answer.
"Hey! Answer me at least!" She said, reaching out to shove him.
That got his attention.
"Watch it old man, I could scream and you could be gone in an instant." He said sweetly.
Daniela froze in fear as he grinned back at her, cupping a breast.
"I did this because I had to, and also, because I think having a second chance at life as a woman will be more than interesting."
"Please..." She said pleadingly.
He shook his pretty head, "No can do. This body is mine now, I would go live out the rest of your life while you can, I know I definitely will. I can't wait to check out this body more closely once I get back to my new home." Then he turned and began walking away.
"Wait, no! Please!" She shouted, reaching to grab his arm.
"Hey! Get off me! Help! Someone help get this creep off me!" 

Suddenly Daniela was pulled off of her old body by some guys nearby. She could only watch as her old body smiled evilly and walked away, discreetly tweaking one of her nipples and making a lewd reaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully