Too Easy

 



It's difficult to describe to a male how the other side feels, unless you become one of them.
And that's what I did, this body here? I stole it, I had wanted to be a girl so badly. I was jealous, the way they looked, moved, the access to breasts whenever they wanted, the power they had over men, their pleasure. I wanted it.

Taking Annetta's body was easier than I thought, almost too easy. I managed to sneak into her room late at night and cast the spell on her sleeping form, and as soon as I realized I was in her body, I screamed. In my pot-bellied old man body, she was instantly panicking, but my new parents were quick to come to my room and to beat the ever living hell out of her and call the cops. I had to feign innocence and cry, and everything. The whole nine yards while I watched my old body get put in a police car. When really, I couldn't wait to check out my new body.
I waited a bit until I knew the house was asleep again and snuck into the bathroom in her room. Now that the "crisis" was over I became ever so aware of the weight of her breasts, and the soft bouncing of her hair on me as I walked. I flicked the light on and saw the gorgeous blue eyed brunette greet me. She was still wearing her pajamas, loose grey sweatpants and a girly white t-shirt that said "love" on it in pink.
"Hel-" I said softy before trying to clear my throat.
Realizing that was my new voice, I tried again.
"Hello Annetta." I said and smiled, it was a cute new voice, and I would have to get used to it.
I leaned over the sink and felt my new lips, soft but kissable, natural too. My eyes then drew down to the two perfect lumps that protruded from my chest. I brought my manicured hands up and cupped them, I let out a soft moan as I squeezed them a bit. They were soft and squishy through the t-shirt, they felt...nice. Breasts definitely felt better from the inside. Crossing my arms and grabbing the t-shirt by the hem, I pulled it up and over my head. Brown hair falling into my face as I did. Then there they were, my new breasts were even nice looking too, perky with regular nipples. I brought my hands back up cup them again. Feeling the slight coldness of my fingers on my bare skin. I started kneading them in circles, squeezing them together, pushing them and pulling them. I bit my bottom lip and smiled, man I was sexy. I then began to feel a tingling below.
"Right," I said aloud "I don't have a dick anymore."

I kept my left hand on my left breast as I reach down my new curves with my other hand into my pants. The thin layer of my panties met my fingers and I slowly pushed it away to allow them in before making contact with my dampening vagina. Closing my eyes, I let out a seductive moan and started to massage my new nether region. Applying light pressure as I did and a pleasurable warm feeling moved it's way through me, making me let out another light moan.
"Ok girly, lets take this to the bed." I said as I opened my eyes and started walking out. I took my hand out of my pants and grabbed both of my breasts again. "You girls are going to be my best assets." I said giggling as I grabbed my new firm butt and squeaked.
"And this ass, my god. Annetta never showed any of you off before, but now with my mind at the wheel, you are all going to get the action you deserve."
I flopped down on my new bed, the regular white sheets of a girl's bed. I propped my head up with a pillow and then went back to groping my breast with my left hand again. It felt natural to do while I masturbated.

I pushed my hand down my pants again and pulled them down a bit to take a look at my pink panties, the light from the bathroom illuminated my room enough to let me see a bit. It was odd but arousing looking down at breasts and a flat crotch, I smiled wider as I began my exploration again, applying more pressure to my vagina. I had to adjust myself to get more comfortable, and as I did, my hand moved suddenly and a jolt rushed through my body, forcing me to let out a surprised yelp of pleasure.

I found my clitoris.

I grinned and started moving my hand faster on that spot, letting out breathy feminine gasps as I did. Pleasure moved through me in waves, it was almost indescribable. This was so much better than jacking it as a guy, every movement felt like an orgasm I would get like I still had a penis, but I wasn't, this was just the build up to the orgasm, and it felt insanely good.
I slipped in a finger, moving with a rhythm as I did. Feeling my finger slide against my walls and my clit light my body up was like fuel to my male mind. I had never felt anything like this before, my whole being was just aflame with pleasure. My hand that was still on my breast squeezed and played with my nipple, rolling it between my fingers and pinching it hard just increased my pleasure. I felt a pressure start to build up, I was close to my first female orgasm.

My speed increased below, i was moving faster and faster, my breathing becoming more ragged and my girly moans becoming shorter and quicker. It just added to my arousal and my pleasure even further, masturbating as a girl was so damn hot.
A few more movements and then my body suddenly jerked, a plume of electricity shot through me like a rocket. My first female orgasm rattling my male brain from the inside out, my entire body was twitching and basking in the afterglow of it all. My hand lightly squeezed my breast now, and my other hand just let itself sit there on my vagina. Resting.
Eventually I got up and cleaned myself off. I had to still sleep, and it was late and this body was tired. I had the best sleep of my life that first night in my new life, I finally had what I wanted.

I'll tell ya, nothing compares to having this body, it's been about 6 months now since I've stolen Annetta's sexy young frame. This is a photo of me at a party having some of the cake from downstairs. I just turned 19 and my friends surprised me with a big party at one of their houses. Their parents were gone for the weekend and they had managed to score some booze, currently right now, I'm trying to decide who's getting lucky tonight. Annetta is still a virgin according to what I've found out from my new girlfriends, but tonight, I think someone is going to really break this body in for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully