Piercing of The Soul: Part 3


Over the next few days I explored J's body and life. Hanging out with Zoey and plotting against Sandra as well.

It was interesting when my two body's were together. It felt like we were one and we shared the same senses, thoughts, feelings, sensations, everything. We were one person controlling two bodies when we were close, but separate people controlling separate bodies when we were far. It was a disorienting but extremely hot type of feeling, having access to two sexy female bodies really brings forth some fantasies.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Currently I was on J's boat with Zoey, we were with Sandra and a few of J's other friends. I had used J's friendship with Sandra to get close and introduce Sandra to Zoey. Both me and J had to keep our libido's in check around each other, though we may have feigned being drunk and snuck below deck for a quickie. J had recently just gotten a clit piercing so we had some seriously powerful orgasms with it.

After a bit, the girls began trickling out and heading to shore. Eventually we docked back at the port and decided to just relax and tan. Sandra had to leave early so that left, me, J, and Sandra's sister Beth on the boat. We quickly used the opportunity to strike, not wasting a second and forcefully put on an earring on Beth's ear. Suddenly hearing and feeling from 3 different bodies sent my combined libido in to the overdrive of overdrives.

Beth's body was spectacular and her orgasms even more so, my three bodies entered into this trance of sorts. All walking below deck and into the couch at the back of the boat. We were on autopilot, just feeling each other and kissing each other all over. I had Zoey and J pin down Beth's body, Zoey went to town on Beth's perfect pair of breasts, sucking the left one and fondling the other one. Occasionally pinching my nipple and rolling it between her fingers. J however, went below. I watched from J's perspective as I slowly moved my mouth down to Beth's vagina and began licking rhythmically. Up, down, side to side, in, out, left to right. Beth's body was on fire with passion, I had never felt anything like this before and I concentrated all of my feelings towards Beth's body, basically setting my two others on what I would currently like to call a "Pleasure Beth" setting. I squirmed and gasped underneath the mountain of pleasure coursing through me, before finally erupting in a tidal wave of a female orgasm. And literally too, as J's face was covered in it.

Zoey moved up to kiss me and then lay next to me on the couch. J moved sexily up my new body, laying on top of me and kissing me, the taste of my new body mixing with J's cherry lip-gloss.

As I lay there, panting in my sweat, I scanned Beth's memories and found something unexpected. I found magic knowledge, extensive magic knowledge. Beth was a little bit older than Sandra so it made sense. I looked down and smiled deviously, cupping a breast and fondling it while reaching over and giving J's tiny boob a pinch.

My plan was now fully coming together. Zoey and J started kissing next to me and I leaned my head up and joined in, out tongues mingling together in a sexy three way kiss as we laughed together. My revenge on Sandra was close at hand, and now I had the skills to do something about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully