The Trick That Comes With The Trade


 "Ok it's settled then!" Marie said from my body giddily "we'll meet up back here in a week and trade back!"

I nodded my pretty new head and we parted ways, back to our respective groups we were with. Marie left to go back with my wife and two kids, and I went back to her little brother and her mother and father. You see, Marie and I were something very few knew about, we were Traders. Traders can only switch bodies with each other, no one else. But what Marie didn't know is that I belonged to an even more exclusive group of Traders.

I had found the group when I first discovered my abilities, switching with my friend from school occasionally. We used it to cheat on tests, play pranks on each other, screw each others girlfriends, all that body switching fun. A few years later his life went down the gutter, he fell into a pretty dark place and wanted out. Knowing we were both Traders, we started plotting for a way for him to steal a new body. It was risky, since any Trader can initiate a swap back at anytime from about 4 feet away if the body originally belonged to them. It was then that we found a group of Traders that claimed to be able to resist a swap back. In order to do it, you had to essentially trick the body you were in to thinking that the mind that inhabited it is the true owner of the body.
They had found a swap drug to do it. Smoke a joint of some swap weed while you're in another body and the mind becomes clouded.  To switch bodies with someone when you smoke Swap Weed, both people have to smoke from the same joint. So on Swap Weed, you switch bodies through Trading. Simply Trade with someone else during your high, and then switch back again. The mind immediately thinks it's owner is back in the body. And now, you can resist a swap back.

When a Trader is in their original body, they have power over switching. Both parties have to agree to a Trade mentally in order to switch. So if you're the original owner of a body, you don't have to Trade at all.

I did feel a bit bad for Marie. She was young, only 18, and now she was going to be stuck in my 62 year old body for a good long while. I had found her on the boardwalk, we both walked past each other and felt the tiny tingle you get when you know a Trader is nearby. We looked at each other, nodded, and then met up a bit later on the beach to talk. I was surprised she wanted to Trade with me. Most girls that young and that look as hot as she did, don't want to switch with me. I guess it was after she saw my wife and I told her how I had no reservations with someone else using my body to have sex while they're in it, she jumped at the chance.

Currently, my friend was waiting for me back at his, sorry, her apartment. She had already gotten herself a new hot young body. An incredible brunette that served her in her old body at a bar. She was the one who convinced me to go female after telling me how amazing it was to have, and I quote "tits and a pussy".
I grinned looking down at my new frame, pretending adjust my top to cop a sly feel of my new breasts. I pulled out Marie's phone, and texted my friend, who now went by Leah. I knew her new number by heart just for this occasion.
I snapped a quick selfie and sent it to her. She quickly responded with a selfie of her own followed by a text.


I grinned at Leah's text. I remember she mentioned that she wanted to try sex with me when I got a female body, I was excited, and so were my new parts as well. I felt my nipples get hard and my pussy began to tremble at the thought of what I was going to do and get done to this body later. I sighed in happiness, I was excited to start my new life, and my first step was moving in with my new roomie and friends with benefits Leah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully