An Unforeseen Error


Joel watched Elizabeth in awe. Only it wasn't Elizabeth in mind, just in body. The tall sexy blonde standing in his bathroom now housed the mind of 74 year old Silas. Silas was checking out his new body in the mirror, an event that aroused both him and Joel very much as he explored his new curves.

Silas was Joel's next door neighbor, he had stopped by to ask for some spices when suddenly he found himself on the street in a car. He quickly looked back over to Joel's house to see himself attempting to run back to the car, his body seemed angry for some reason. That was when his body tripped and fell, his old bones killing whoever was inside it. Silas panicked for a second before he looked down and was greeted by an impressive set of breasts. Which he of course, immediately felt up with his hands. They were soft, warm, and felt incredible to feel on the inside of this body. He pulled down the sun visor and got a good look at his face, it confirmed he was now a she as a stunning 20 something blonde stared back at him in wonder.

After a few more minutes of staring, he got out of the car and tried to explain to Joel what had happened. Eventually Joel did believe him, and together they watched from the inside of Joel's house, as Silas's old body was taken away in an ambulance.
"So I think I have an idea of what caused the switch." Silas said after a couple seconds of silence.
"What is it?" Joel asked.
"I found this," Silas responded, handing Joel a piece of paper "I found it on the dashboard of her car. I think it was meant for you, not for me."
"Makes sense," Joel said as he looked over the paper "it's a body swap spell, and Elizabeth always did seem jealous of my job. Guess she wanted it for her own, but didn't account for you being here. So what now?"
"I have no idea. Except that I need to see this body naked."

With that the two rushed upstairs.
Silas gave himself a sensual striptease once they were in Joel's bathroom. Stopping when he was left only in a bikini Elizabeth was wearing underneath.
"Jeeze," Silas said as he lifted his breasts and made a pouty face in the mirror "lucky this girl is such a bitch or I would feel bad for what I'm gonna do."
"What are you going to do?" Joel asked.
"Well, I'm not gay, and neither is this body. Elizabeth may have been jealous of your job, but this body does find you insanely attractive. I don't know if it's my mind in this body that's messing with it's hormones, but I need you to fuck me right now."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully