From American to Spaniard


Chloe looked at me and sighed as she walked out of the bathroom. I pulled my new long hair out of my face and leaned my head back against the seat. This was not how I intended to spend my vacation.
She sat back down across the aisle in what was once my seat and put her head in her hands.
"It's ok," I said to her "we'll figure this out."
"How?" She responded "how in the fuck we'll we 'figure this out'? We switched bodies for christ sakes."
"Hey," I snapped "I'm not enjoying this any more than you. I was only coming here to Spain for a vacation."
She looked over at me. "You're right, I'm sorry, I'm just stressed. We have 3 days to figure out how to switch back before I have to go home in your body back to America."

Near the end of our long 12 hour flight. The plane hit a storm and while I was nervous, no one expected lightning to shock the plane. The lights flickered for a second, but after that everything was normal. Except for me not being in my own seat, and when I looked down, apparently not in my own body either. The girl who I switched with, who I later found out to be named Chloe and I panicked for a second. Luckily we weren't loud so we didn't draw any attention, but we still needed to figure out how to switch back. In 5 more hours we would land in Spain. Chloe was studying abroad in America and I was on vacation. As stated before, we had only 3 days to figure out how to switch back, before my time in Spain was over. So either me, or Chloe was going to be going home to America, and at first, I wanted it to be me.
Until...
I found out Chloe had a boyfriend, one that really knew how to please the feminine form. The first day or so I pushed off his advances, but on the second night, I gave in. Thank fuck I did, because he gave me my first orgasm by fingering me, and then many, many more. A woman's body can just keep going, it doesn't run out of steam like a guy's body. He ate me out, fingered me, fucked me like there was no tomorrow, everything. I got the full force of Chloe's "I missed you" sex and it was unlike anything I've ever felt. So when the 3 days were up, I had to keep up the charade and give a 'sad' goodbye to Chloe in my body. Promising that we would keep in contact and try and find a way to switch back.
When I went back to her apartment and was greeted by her boyfriend, I leaped into his arms. I was ecstatic, I could live out my dream of living in Spain and I had a young and super sexy body to do it with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully