The Power of Power


"Mmmm, fuck, Haley's pussy is tight as hell." Jake said to himself, enjoying the sound of Haley's voice leaving his lips as he fingered himself in the shower.

Just a few hours ago, his close friend Haley had called him over facetime. They chatted like normal, but Haley seemed kind of weird. Almost like she was struggling to tell him something.
"Ok, spill. What's wrong?" Jake asked her.
She sighed, brushing some of her dark hair out of her face. "So I'm going to tell you something, and you're probably not going to believe me. But I need you to know this beforehand."
Jake cocked his head to the side, motioning for her to continue.
"Don't laugh. But I'm a witch, I have magical powers."
"Hales, come on. Magic doesn't exist."
"I knew you were going to say that. But anyways, I want to try a new spell with you, I needed to try it with someone I can trust."
Jake decided to humor her and agreed.
Haley went on to explain that it was a body swap spell. He would be in her body, and she would be in his.
"I wrote down the spell on paper for you. So when you're in my body, you have to read it out and switch us back." She said.
"Why can't you just do the spell again to switch us back?" Jake asked.
"Because only females can do magic, and well, you'll be a girl."

Haley took a deep breath and then Jake watched in awe as her voice seemed to echo with every sound she made.
"ᛊᚹᛁᛏcᚺ ᛗᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛃᚨᚲᛖ'ᛊ ᛒᛟᛞᛁᛖᛊ" She spoke aloud.
And then suddenly Jake felt himself fly across to Haley's home and found himself looking at his face on her phone, in her house!
"Holy shit..." Jake said, quickly realizing that he now spoke with Haley's voice too.
"Woah, this is so freaky." He heard a male voice say.
Looking back at her phone, he saw his body with Haley inside. Jake also dared to look down, seeing Haley's generous cleavage below him, curiously he raised his hands and cupped her breasts. Feeling the softness and firmness of them turned his new body on a little. He found himself liking that feeling, and he thought to himself for a second. He might need some more time to explore this body...and if he was the one in control of when they switch back...
"Ok ok, now read out the spell and switch us back. This is getting a little too weird for my liking. And take your hands off my boobs."
"Actually Hales, I think I'm gonna stay in here." He finally said, keeping his dainty hands on his breasts.
She froze. "What?"
"Well, I happen to like this body. A lot. Plus there's really nothing you can do, since you're powerless now, and I have all your magic in this body. So peace out Jake!" He said, ending the call.
Jake looked back down at his new tits and squeezed.
"Jeeze that feels so good. I think I'm gonna go take this new body for a test drive, starting with a shower first." He grinned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully