It Feels Wrong


"C'mon dude, I'm literally offering myself to you. Maddie's body is begging me to have sex, and it specifically wants sex from you."
I sighed as I read the text and saw the picture Brian sent, it was of him with a hand on Maddie's exposed breast.

Maddie was my bestfriend, it felt wrong to just go and have sex with her body. Even if it wasn't hers currently. Ever since her and Brian somehow switched bodies, I've felt like I've been playing the 'who's side are you on?' game. None of us seemed to know how or even why they switched, but we were trying to get through it.
I wish both of them would give me a break, with Maddie's constant crying in Brian's body, and Brian's non-stop text messages asking me to have sex with him. I was losing my mind. Though, I was beginning to think the swap was somehow Brian's fault.
When they first switched, I was there to see it happen. Brian seemed way to over-excited to be in her body, instantly grabbing his breasts and smiling like a madman. We even had to rush to the bathroom when we realized he was taking way too long to pee.
We found him topless with a hand on his breast, and another hand in his pants. A smile on his face and his eyes closed in mid euphoria.
Part of me didn't blame Brian's reaction to randomly being in a girl's body, but the other part leaned towards him somehow making this happen on purpose.

These thoughts weighed heavy on my mind as I drove to Maddie's house after texting Brian and telling him I was on my way.
They just about evaporated when I saw her sexy body sprawled out across the bed. The room smelled like he had just finished fingering himself. He sat up on the bed on his knees, eagerly awaiting my to come closer.
I watched as he seductively licked his finger and squeezed his breast with his other hand. Even if he was behind this switch, I might be able to let it slide if he continues to do stuff like this for me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully