Turned Her Life Around


I was walking around doing errands today and I didn't expect to run into a very familiar face during my Saturday morning. Yet there she was, my old body, looking insanely sexy I might add.
"Noah?" I asked hesitantly.
The young girl suddenly turned her head towards me, looking up from her phone.
"Oh. Hey Mary." She said with a hint of venom in her voice.
"My body...how did you-"
She cut me off. "You mean, MY body remember? You're the one that stole my body, my wife, and my life."
I looked down and put my hands in my pockets.
"Sorry..."
"Yea sorry ain't gonna cut it Mary. As for your question. After you swapped us, I got driven into such a massive depression. You took my kids from me, you took my wife from me, you took my family from me. I was left all alone in your obese body, the only thing I was grateful for was being younger," she paused for a second "then I discovered your orgasms. For a fat-ass like you, your body sure was pleasurable. I decided to turn my new life around in that moment and I worked out intensely. Giving me this sexy young thing you see in front of you."

Just then a buff looking guy walked out of another door and walked over.
"Babe, this guy bothering you?" He asked her.
I looked up at the building he walked out of. It was the local gym.
"No," she responded "he was just leaving." She said, turning around and giving him a passionate kiss. She leaned closer and whispered something in his ear, his eyes lit up and he put his arm around her waist as they walked away.
I saw Noah turn back to me one more time. Moving the guy's arm down to her ass, and she squealed with pleasure as he gripped her ass with his hand.
She winked at me and they turned the corner. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully