What You Deserve


"Oh man, you are just as dumb as you looked!" Bradley said with glee, picking up the device and feeling one of his new breasts.
He quickly unplugged his invention, threw it against the ground and tossed it into the pool behind him. His new phone began ringing but Bradley just declined the call, Andrea was now permanently stuck in his body and she would figure it out sooner or later.
Bradley stood up on uneasy legs, adjusting to his new taller height and center of gravity. Looking around he saw that he was in Andrea's backyard, she must have gone for a midnight swim while topless. He grinned and looked down at his new breasts that were barely visible in the moonlight, bringing his hands up to them and squeezing them together.
His body began to grow warm from him fondling his chest so he turned around and slid into the pool, feeling the cool water wash over his new skin.
Bradley let one of his hands part from his breast and slither down to his new opening, dipping a finger in and feeling the rush of female arousal. He moaned in Andrea's sultry voice as the sensations sparkled through his new form.
Soon after the stimulation from his breast and from his massaging below caused him to crest over in his first female orgasm, greatly enjoying Andrea's voice leaking out in satisfaction as he came.

The following morning Bradley strolled confidently into school. All eyes appeared to be on him and he was definitely relishing in it, especially when he saw Andrea, or rather his old body. She managed to pull him aside discreetly and demand for it back.
"Hm, no." Bradley said.
"You're crazy! That's my body and life, you can't just take that from me!"
"I can, and I did. You deserve this life Bradley," he snapped with venom leaving his full lips "you bullied me and patronized me with you and your little group. You taking my invention was exactly what I wanted you to do. I knew you would eventually activate it, it only had one button. Now I am Andrea. I am the popular one, let's see how you struggle and flounder without the support of this lovely body that you use to manipulate everyone."
"You're a monster."
"No, you are the monster. This is the body I deserve, I'm just giving you what you deserve."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully