Update: Where I've been

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is well in these crazy times.

Just wanted to give a quick updates on what's been going on with me. I've been really busy, also got heavily addicted to a video game in my spare time (lol). I've also had a lot going on in my personal life too, so I've been dealing with that.

I do have plans to finish The Josser series for those who have been reading that, it's got a cool ending to it. I also have some other stories planned that I've been concepting in the background. I have has low motivation to write still when I try to, so hopefully it will come back.

I also left r/bodyswap, because the content there is just de-inspiring if that's a word. It got really weird there honestly...
I did also figure out how comments worked on here recently, so I apologize to anyone who's has commented and I didn't see it. Blogger has a weird layout for creators if you've ever used it, it's really confusing to navigate at times if you're not just making a post.

Anyways, I've currently also shifted hosts. Did something new and locked the girl's soul inside a bundle of her string lights in a mason jar on her desk. I know it's a bit evil, but she kind of deserved it for what she and her friend did to me, but I'm getting ahead of myself, that's a story for another time. Here's a photo of my current body though!


She's the typical stuck up type, except her stuck up was pretty well hidden unless you somehow made her mad, and I didn't even know what I did!
Was planning on auctioning off her life until I took her skin for a test drive, and damn, girl has got some killer orgasms. So I decided to keep her for longer and make her watch, it turns me on in this body too, knowing she can't do anything but look directly at me as I play with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully