During A Storm #10: That's One Way To Break A Curse


The last thing Lacey remembered was a bright flash filling her room, next thing she knew she was on the floor.
"Oh, wait what? Oh woah holy shit." Lacey heard a loud almost booming female voice say.

Lacey looked around for a second, the colors of her room seemed a little muted to her. Oddly enough, she herself was on the floor, and it felt softer and cozier than usual. That's when she noticed that the voice she heard had come from her own body. And it appeared to be moving by itself!
"Oh this is weird, being able to speak again is gonna take some time to get used to," It said "testing testing, 1, 2, 3. I'm Lacey Simmons, nice to meet you." Her body finished before giggling.
"I do like the sound of my new voice though." It continued.
Her body's hands began roaming it's new form, stopping at her toned hourglass waist that Lacey had spent a long time perfecting to it's current shape.
"Damn, always wanted to fuck a girl like this. Now I AM a girl like this."
Her body's hands then started moving up to her breasts and that's when Lacey drew the line. She tried to speak, but a strained and loud "Meow" echoed in the room. To her horror, Lacey realized she was in the body of her cat Pudding.

Pudding in her body looked down at her and sat down pretzel style.
"Oh man, I'm guessing you're trapped in there aren't you Lacey?"
Almost as if completely naturally, Lacey got up and trotted over to her body, sitting with her butt down and paws in front of her. She attempted to nod in agreement with Pudding but found it was difficult.
"Just meow twice if you're in there Lacey." Pudding said.
Lacey complied and let out two tiny mews.
Pudding frowned and tilted her new head, "I'm sorry you have to go through this like I did."
Lacey felt her new ears shoot up at this and she tilted her head as well, but in confusion instead of sadness.

Pudding sighed and put her hands on her legs. "Look, Lacey, I'm gonna be honest with you. I wasn't always a cat. I was in fact a guy named Hector, a witch cursed me to be that way. Couldn't ever really tell anyone as the curse prevents me from talking like a human and even writing like a human. I don't know how this switch happened, but I'm liking it so I'm gonna roll with it. You've given me a great view of this body occasionally, and now I'm gonna go enjoy it."

Hector then picked up Lacey and try as she might, she couldn't even thrash her way out of his grip. Barely making any movements while she was being held.
Hector placed her outside the room to her door and then stepped back inside, but before closing the door he spoke to her once again.
"That's another side effect from the curse, you have to be a docile cat. I wasn't allowed to harm any human while in that form. No matter what they did to me. So I'm sorry, but I'm taking this switch in stride." He smiled, cupping a breast and squeezing it before closing her door and locking it.

Over the next few hours Lacey would have to listen to the sounds of Hector using her body to pleasure himself. Giving himself countless orgasms and using all the toys Lacey had bought herself over the years.
"Oh FUCK YES. Female orgasms are the shit. Ooo stronger vibration setting? Wonder what that fee-mmmmmmah." He yelled behind the door.
Lacey could do nothing but watch Hector live her life, masturbating and bringing over countless girls to experiment with. She did however find out that he was cursed because he was such a pervert towards women. Which only made Lacey sadder as she watched him enjoy violating her body in ways completely unimaginable to her.

As the storm continued on, it seemed to have more interesting properties to itself. While it didn't switch the bodies of animals and humans, it appeared that if one of the bodies was once a human. It would still count to switch their minds around. The storm appeared to be fading away as it made it's way through the area, however it still had a few switches left in it's purple lightning filled tank.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

A Stolen...Gift