Public Transfer #1


"Come on, we have to switch back!" Avery quietly urged Makoa.

He cupped a breast for a second much to the chagrin of Avery, and then placed his elbows on the table and put his new chin on his hands. Looking all cute and innocent, very much like the girl he now was.
"Honestly, uhm Avery, was it? I think I'm gonna stay."
"What?! You can't! That's my body!" Avery said, getting a little heated and drawing a few stares.
"I wouldn't cause a scene if I were you. An old middle-aged man yelling at a young girl is definitely not a good look for you."
"You can't take my body. It's not yours."
"Well it is now," Makoa said matter of factly, moving his hand back to his breast and rubbing it "this feels good. Way too good."
Avery hung her head as Makoa continued enjoying her body. Makoa did feel a bit of pity for her, so he decided to help out a bit.
"Look Avery, I can tell your parents have money, so I'll help you live out a comfortable life in my old body. I got a second shot at life kid, sorry this mishap just so happened to grant me your body. But I'm staying."

Avery said nothing, she could only nod in sadness. She cursed herself for falling asleep on the Ferry ride, if she had only stayed awake, the Public Transfer Curse wouldn't have struck her and Makoa and she would be about to live it up with her friends in Maui. Now Makoa would be going in her place, then going back home to her parents massive house in Malibu. 

Makoa on the other hand was thrilled to finally escape Hawaii, and in a body such as Avery's too. He couldn't wait to get back to Avery's room to check out his new form more closely. Rubbing a hand on his underboob, He could tell that he was going to have a fun filled and sexy new life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

A Stolen...Gift