The Josser: Part 10 (Finale)

 

"It's rare for you to contact me, so what did you need?" Elias said, putting his hand on his cheek, making Eva's body look cute was becoming second nature to him and he was eating it up.
Mark sat down across from him, enjoying the way Emma's breasts jiggled as he plonked his soft ass on the bench.
"Well, the others don't really talk to me, and I've been sensing this body kinda has urges. So I was wondering if you would-"
Elias cut him off "Help you find a guy to hook up with?" He smiled.
"Actually no, I was wondering if you and I could hook up. Emma actually told me that she's bisexual."
Elias's eyes went wide with joy and he happily agreed to Mark's proposal. Having been inside of the body Mark is controlling now, he could feel his Eva body getting warmed up to the thought of it.
He was really glad that things turned out the way they did. Eva's body was his favorite and ever since getting it, he was never going to give it up, now that he had a choice to do so. 


"This'll get him all excited for tonight," Chuck giggled to himself as he sent the guy he had been seeing the photo. His or rather Guilianna's Instagram account pinged with a DM and he opened it, consciously moving a hand to his soft breast as he did so.
As guilty as he felt for living Guilianna's life in her body, he was kind of happy. Ashley's body had an effect on him he suspected, but now, he was in Italy and he was a young and hot Italian girl. Something about that just seemed to get his new motor running, and the orgasms? He really couldn't blame himself for loving his new life, even if it could be temporary.
As he opened the DM, he was reminded of that fact. The DM was from Guilianna, letting him know of the current situation back home. They had been talking to the inventor that had created this whole mess, possibly finding a way of reversing all of this. Yet it would take some time.
For now, Chuck was just living in the moment, and that moment was about to end in another round of wild sex with his boy toy.


"It's definitely who's driving the body." Emma said to Eva as she sat down on the bed.
"Yea I guess you're right. It's just a little weird ya know?" Eva responded from her desk.
"What? That these bodies are attracted to each other? Or that it's you and me who are dating in these bodies?"
Eva chuckled a bit, "Both I guess." She stopped typing and turned around.
Emma was giving her the look and Eva slowly moved her hands down to the hem of her shirt, beginning to pull it up.
Emma shook her head, Ashley's blonde locks falling in front of her face.
"Uh uh, I don't do teases. Either pants off now, or you ain't getting none of this."
Eva grinned and lunged at her on the bed, Emma erupted into a squeal and fits of giggles as she was tackled. They lay there panting, getting turned on by thoughts of the next few minutues.
"You know," Emma said, bringing a hand up to Eva's currently manly face "I think you should take up the guy's offer."
Eva thought for second and realized that it was Emma she loved, not their current situation.
"I think I will. But in exchange for me changing my sexuality when or even if we get back to our original bodies. You're the one that has to do the whole down on one knee thing."
Emma grinned and kissed her. "Deal."



Final Bodies:
Chuck is in Guilianna's body
Guilianna is in Chuck's body
Emma is in Ashley's body
Ashley is in Elias's body (The Josser)
Elias is in Eva's body
Eva is in Mark's body
Mark is in Emma's body



Little bit of a short finale for this one. Mainly because the series was long and I had to find some way to wrap it up, I hope you enjoyed The Josser. It's a favorite of mine, and I think I'll revisit the josser himself, Elias, in the future.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

A Stolen...Gift