Need You To Moderate


"What is this? Where-where am I" Marie said, slowly waking up. She felt weirdly cold but seemed to quickly be getting warmer.
She opened her eyes and tried looking around, but found that she couldn't. Her eyes were fixed to one point in the room and couldn't seem to move them. Marie felt scared, she couldn't move anything at all. The scariest thing to her overall though, was how she saw a lifeless slumped body in a chair directly in front of her and it was her own body. A huge black helmet was covering her body's head with chords and wires flowing out of it's back and into something to her right. Marie couldn't turn to see what they were connected to. But she knew that whatever it was, it was the cause of what was happening to her.

The last thing Marie remembered was being kidnapped in an alley on her way back from the club. She was knocked out almost instantly from a needle that was swiftly injected into her neck. She vaguely remembered some guy saying something, but couldn't quite make out what.

After a few minutes of silence in the room, she heard what sounded like a door opening. A tall, scrawny looking guy walked in front of her.
"I can't believe you got her." The guy said, taking off his jacket.
"Yea, we instantly put her into the chair and strapped the helmet on her. Just like youse said." Another, gruffer sounding voice sounded. He sounded a little bit like a cartoon mobster.
"Perfect," the guy responded "that means the process should be just about complete." He pulled out his phone and tapped away for a few seconds before a small ping sound was heard.
"Thanks big guy. Nice doing business with ya. You wanna tell me what you're going to do with her? I know youse said that if we see her walking around again on the streets to just ignore her. But youse didn't say why."
"I appreciate your concern Marlo, but I can't let you know until me and my friend are sure something works."
"Got it bug guy. Oh right here," a big hand reached out to the guy and handed him a piece of paper "this is our bosses number like you asked for. This is a one time use call and it has to be called within 3 days."
"Great!" the guy said, taking the paper "perfect, if all goes well, your boss should be hearing from me in a few days."
"Alright, I'll take my leave now. Good luck to you."

With that, the door closed and the guy was left alone. He slyly turned towards Marie and looked at her viewpoint.
"Hi Marie. How are ya? I know you can hear me in there. I see that the upload is complete. I guess I can turn on the text feature so I can talk to you." The guy said, walking towards her.
His face was littered with pimples and she could see that he had really thick glasses on. It was then that she heard the sounds of a keyboard, and she realized that she was looking out of a camera. Somehow she was in a computer!
"You fucking psycho, I'll kill you! Let me out! How did you do this?!" She yelled, though no sound was made.
"Oh, that's not a very nice way to talk to someone Marie," The guy responded "well good, looks like the text feature works, so I can see what you're trying to say on screen."
The guy reached over and unplugged a few things and then typed away at the keyboard again.
"Honestly. I am scared for this next part. But if it works, then hot damn I'm going to be rich, and sexy."
The guy walked back a little and pushed over a chair, placing another helmet like Marie saw on her head onto his. He flipped open the visor and pressed a few buttons on the side of his helmet. The visor moved down in a robotic fashion and both helmets lit up a flashing red light on the forehead for a few seconds before turning a solid green. The guy's body slumped down, just like Marie's was, and to even more horror, Marie watched her body raise it's hands and take off it's helmet.
"Oh my god," her body said, looking at it's hands "it works, it really works!"

Her body quickly took of it's jeans and snaked a hand into it's panties.
"Holy shit, it's not there! I mean of course it's not there, but this is still, wow. Uhm, mmmm, can't wait to experiment with this later." Her body said, fiddling around for a few seconds.
Her body then stood and brought it's hands up to it's chest and gave it a long sensual squeeze.
"Oh, how I've dreamed of getting my hands on these for so long." It continued, before bringing it's hands all the way to it's nipples and pinching them in delight.
Her body suddenly turned to face her. "Figure it out yet Marie?"
That's when she realized, that somehow the guy's mind was inside her body. Controlling it to his own whims.
"We developed this a while ago and we needed a good test subject. So I suggested you, I see you around town a lot, and I figured, it couldn't hurt to test this on you. I mean who wouldn't want to have this body?"
"You'll never get away with this." Marie said.
The guy in her body only laughed, which sounded way too lighthearted coming from her own body.
"Oh but I will. I live alone, no one has seen me in years not even my own family. My partner is the only one who knows about this. Plus, anything else will be covered up by my new business partner once i call him." He smiled at her.
"Partner?"
"Yea! The guy who orders around the men who helped me kidnap you. Took all of my savings to hire them for it. But I figured I'll be rich if this works anyways, and be dead if it doesn't so why not?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"Why not? Mind transfer technology would be useless in the hands of the US Military, selling it to a guy who will give me clients and bodies to keep living for years and have a rich and fulfilled life forever is a way better deal. As for the other reason why, well, probably this."
He pulled up her shirt, revealing her perfect breasts bound behind a lacy pink bra.
"Being a sexy girl, beats being a scrawny nerd any day. But I doubt you'll even remember who you were after a while. I also needed an intelligent AI to moderage my many incoming emails and body requests over the next...forever...so you'll be the one doing that. Controlled and managed by me of course so you don't get out. Who knows, maybe in a few years I'll get you a body you want. But you can't have this one," he said squeezing his breast again before leaning on the desk and sticking his new tongue out at her "this one's mine."



Hello everyone! My requests page is up! Had this small story to accompany the setup of it all. Turned a little darker than I had planned at the end. But oh well I guess.
You can contact me at the requests page and there is a specific way I will be doing requests, moderated by a copy of the amazing AI Marie of course.
-w2323

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Time Bided Successfully

Miracle Gone Askew