Not Funny


"Oh hey Jamie!"
"Don't 'oh hey Jamie' me Dad!"
"Dad?" The young girl said frowning, casually placing her slim hand around her tight waist.
"I know you switched with Aliyah. Give her back her body. This is insane and wrong and you know it." Jamie continued.
Aliyah just smiled. "Oh I get it, you and your dad are doing one of those pranks you guys like to pull right?"
"Dad this isn't funny. This is fucked up."
"Jamie. Seriously, what is wrong with you? You know body switching isn't real, I'm not your dad. I'm your best friend, always have been. Are you sure one of his crazy inventions didn't mess with your brain or something? He does work for the Government.
"You said you were working on a body switching machine. I even saw the thing, I know you or he would have figured out how to perfect it eventually."

Aliyah stopped smiling and stood straighter, looking Jamie in the eyes.
"Jamie, now this is what isn't funny. Stop saying I'm your dad. We didn't switch bodies. All his secretive shit is getting to your head. Come on, you want to go for some food or something? try and clear your head? We have time before the party."
Jamie just sighed and fiddled with her braid. "I guess so, you're right. I'm sorry, it's just that he's been saying he's you over the last few days and he even knows stuff about you that only you would know."
"Ew what the fuck? Jamie that's creepy. My dad says he's caught someone watching the house on the outdoor cameras a few times. Maybe that's been him."
Jamie looked up, shocked. "You're kidding."
Aliyah shook her head and lead her inside, showing her the tapes.
"Holy shit, that's actually him. What the hell."
"See! I told you! Maybe that's why he knows, he's been spying on me! Ew oh god, I feel so violated. I think I'm going to be sick." Aliyah said, sprinting off to the bathroom.

Aliyah turned back just before she was about to enter the bathroom and copped a feel of her breast through her small thin black bikini. Smiling with a Cheshire cat grin, knowing there was no going back now. Just as she liked it, and just as she had planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully