Shouldn't Have Been So Free Spirited


"What the hell did you do?" A deep voice said, startling Ian.
He whipped around, his long blonde hair covering his face for a second. Brushing it away, revealed who he suspected. Hallie, in his old body.
"What do you mean?" He asked innocently.
"You know what I mean! I can't leave your body!" Hallie replied.
Ian frowned, feigning confusion.
"Uhm, if you can't leave. Then that's your fault."
"What are you talking about? How is it my fault?!"
"Did you do anything I told you not to do?"
"What?" Hallie squirmed a bit, looking down and avoiding Ian's gaze "No, I did everything you told me to do, and then I obeyed your wishes of what not to do with your body. Same with you, that was the agreement."
"You lying ass. Britt was actually telling the truth. You two had sex!"
"No, no, no we didn't! I swear!"

Ian sighed and crossed his arms, trying to hold back a smile as they pressed against his breasts a little.
"Astral Projection is finicky. You've fully experienced what it's like to be a guy. And I mean fully. Sex is a part of that Hallie. That's why I said don't have sex, your soul has fused with my body. You essentially have to re-learn Astral Projection again. Since your soul and my body are fused but not synced. You're stuck until you can teach it how again."
Hallie's jaw dropped.
"Britt pushed me ok! She made me try it! It was hard to ignore her!"
"I can forgive you for that much at least. I know how Britt makes my body feel."
"So that's it?" Hallie's shoulders slumped, "we're stuck like this?"
"Until you can figure out Astral Projection again yea. I guess I can break your rule of no sex then too."
"Hey! Just because I did doesn't mean-"
Hallie stopped when she noticed Ian giving her the stink-eye.
"Ok fine. Since I did it in yours, you can do it in mine. But doesn't that mean your soul will be fused with my body? And you have to re-learn Astral Projection too?"
"Well yea. But it'll take us both a long while to re-learn."
"How long?"
"3 maybe 4 years. Give or take."
"4 years?! This was just meant to be for the week!"
"Hey don't give me that. You broke my rule."
Hallie looked down in shock and defeat.

Over the next hour, they each ran each other through life related things. Passwords, schedule's, relationships, everything. Once done, they knew anything and everything they had to know to pass as each other.
"Well, I guess I'll go then," Hallie said "I have a lot of studying to do."
Ian only nodded and watched as she walked away.

"Man you really shouldn't have been so free spirited Hallie." Ian said, looking out the window as he watched his car drive off. Then he curled his lips into a bright smile, jumping up and hugging himself with glee. Hallie's body was his now! Forever! All it took was a little magic. and help from Britt.
Tricking Hallie into believing Astral Projection was real was far easier than he thought. Slowly planting the idea in her head to switch bodies for a test was even easier. Especially when she was the one who approached him about it.
Before they switched, Ian made sure to lay down some rules, taking care to write down the rules on a piece of paper. Which in reality was a contract, a magically binding one at that. The contract would switch their bodies, and provided all parties involved followed the rules, it would also switch them back at the end of the time period. He made Hallie give him some leeway to explore her body a bit at least. He knew he wouldn't be able to go a whole week in her form without that. That, and plus the contract has dire consequences for the caster if they broke the rules. Namely death and eternal damnation, so Ian really didn't want that. The last easy part was abstaining from sex, Ian knew that he might have the inkling to try it once in Hallie's body, so letting him be able to fully explore her body would also let him stave off from it for a few days. He was right about that, orgasms in a female form are heaven.

Then came the hard part. All Ian needed Hallie to do, was to have sex in his body, which would break the contract and lock them in the current forms. It would also save him from eternal damnation, so there's that.
His research before all of this proved pretty fruitful luckily, and he found means to create a lust potion. He knew his body still had a crush on Hallie's friend Britt, and from their interaction after the swap, he could see Hallie struggling with her new feelings. All he had to do one night was get everyone to hang out, slip Britt some of the potion in a cocktail he made, and then sit back and let it all unfold.
Ian grabbed hit tits and let out a moan. He was finally in Hallie's body forever, guilt and damnation free.
He couldn't wait to get started with his new life, and of course he was going to start by breaking the rule that made all of this possible.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully