How About Now?


"Seriously, after all of that. You still don't believe me?"
"Look lady. Even if body switching were real, how in the heck could it have happened to my bestfriend and well, you."
"Well me what?"
"Well, you, I mean, you're incredibly beautiful. My bestfriend would never get so lucky as to switch with someone like you."

David felt his face grow warm hearing that from Alan. He had only been in Zara's body for a few hours now, but he could tell it was starting to have an affect on him. 
"Ugh, you know what? Fine. Here," David said, pulling up his shirt to reveal one of his new breasts "How about now? Would some random chick ever do that?"
Alan just stared and silently shook his head.
"You're really David? You're not fucking with me?"
"No you idiot! I'm not messing with you! I really switched bodies with this chick!" David practically shouted.
After telling Alan the tale of his strange accident with Zara. One where they bumped heads and fell down, somehow switching bodies. Alan began to have a few other questions.
"So have you...you know?"
"What had sex as her?"
"No! I was going to ask if you, I dunno, explored her body?"
"Dude. You could just ask if I jacked off. It's not that big a deal."
"Shut up, whatever. So have you?"
David looked down at himself. The strands of long brown hair hiding his two breasts ever so lightly.
"No actually. I mean I've played with her boobs a bit. It's kinda nice being able to touch them whenever I want. But I haven't masturbated yet I only just switched with her a few hours ago."
Alan looked shocked. "Dude you have to."
"What? Why?"
"Who knows how long you'll be in there for! Aren't you curious?"
"Yea."
"Then do it!"
"Here?"

Silence filled the room and Alan awkwardly squirmed.
"Did...did I give you a boner?"
Alan didn't say anything and just looked down.
"Oh my god I totally did. HA!"
"Stop. Not cool."
"Ok ok, sorry. But you know what, I am curious. Tell you what, I'll finger myself right here, then I'll let you touch my boobs. If I wanna do more after that, we will."
"You're joking?"
"Wanna find out?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully