A Stolen...Gift


I noticed the neighbors daughter next door, Maria, had been acting strange recently. Sneaking out, bringing home people she shouldn't, a lot of girls, and I mean a LOT. To others I would be labeled a creep and a weirdo again for noticing this. But to me, it stuck out as I knew Maria wouldn't ever do things like this with her being the shy and reserved book nerd she was. Maria was still beautiful don't get me wrong, but her personality shift and sudden dress sense change was startling.
So I decided to do some detective work by placing a small listening device near the window to her room. Sooner or later, I knew I would hear something.
Other than the numerous sexual moans and sounds of sex happening in her room. I didn't hear too much, until one day...

"Hmmm, might be time to trade up soon," Maria said "getting a bit bored and it pretty much looks like I've done everything I can do in here. Maybe she has a hot cousin or something I can play around with. Oooo, her mom is hot, maybe her mom has a sister!"
"What the hell is she talking about? It sounds like she's a..."
I gasped at the realization when it came to me. That wasn't Maria in her body, that was someone else, a switcher!
I shot up as fast as my old legs would let me and hurriedly hobbled over to her window. I could hear low moans coming through the glass and the sounds of what could only be her vibrator.
Tap.
Tap.
Tap. Tap. I knocked on the glass.
A few seconds later, I heard a shuffle and Maria began to walk towards the window. Sliding it open, I was greeted to her in a cute tan top that let her generous cleavage show.
"Oh thank god Alex, you're here I was getting so-" She stopped mid sentence, noticing me.
"Ew Thomas? What the hell do you want creep?"
"Uhm. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say here. Didn't really think it through once I realized." I stuttered out.
"Spit it out freak, or I'll scream." She spat.
"I know you're not Maria!" I said.
Maria was stunned, but then slowly crossed her arms and smiled mischievously.
"Damn, I guess it makes sense you figured it out. But what are you going to do about it? This is my body now." She said, gesturing down to her toned and sexy frame.
"Nothing. I won't do anything. I just want to give you a proposition."
Maria coked her head slightly, ears forward, eyes eager and listening.
I explained what I had done, how I had found out about Maria not really being Maria. The switcher became intrigued at my short story, almost as if they knew where I was going with my explanation.
"So I guess really, I've come to ask for Maria's body. I know mine isn't ideal for your next host, but I'm old and done with life. Whoever you pick next to use, you would have a whale of a time leaving them as me. Just assuming based on your personality." I finished.
"Hm, I like the idea. The real Maria will absolutely hate it though. But she's been a thorn in my side since I took her body, so yea, you know what? You can take this skin."
And with one last blink, I was looking back at my old and aging body through Maria's eyes.
"Take care," the switcher said "don't do anything I wouldn't do!" he said laughing as he hobbled off.

The youthful vigor that was surging through me was an indescribable feeling. I felt good, really good, better than in my own youth.
A soft tingly feeling was continuously washing over my new body. I could tell it was the fading remnants of the switcher bringing this body to orgasm a few moments ago, the female afterglow.
I nervously looked down, knowing I would find Maria's creamy breasts encased in her laced tank top. Smiling, I quickly closed the window and shut the blinds, darting to the large mirror I knew was in her bathroom. My new tits bouncing wildly as I elegantly sprinted.
What greeted me was a visage of beauty. Dark hair, clean makeup, a thin but curvy and busty body, and not surprisingly pert little nipples poking out from beneath her top.
"Explains the free flowing movement of these tits." I spoke aloud, somewhat shocked to hear my new seductive voice.
A knock on my door shook me from my trance and I walked over, prepping myself for my first acting job as Maria. Her little brother was the one at the door, the short boy seemed a little frustrated,
"What's up?"
"Are you done yet? Please I don't know how much more I can take of this." He said.
"Done with what exactly?"
"No more games!" He yelled "give me my body back!"
"Oh man, you're the real Maria aren't you?" I replied.
"What? What do you mean? You mean you're not him?"
I shook my head and bent down so I was on her level.
"Nope, he switched me too. I just got in this body, except I sort of asked for it and he gave it to me."
"You did what? Who the fuck are you?!"
I brought my dainty hands up to my chest and gave my new tits a firm squeeze, a surge of pleasure flung itself through my body.
"Just the old guy next door. Decided I wanted a new lease on life, figured your sexy bod was a nice lease to take."
"No." Maria said, stumbling back "no no no. This can't be happening. Old Man Thomas? The creep? The stalker?!"
I smiled. "Oh yes, it is happening. You're never getting this body back, and I'm never giving it up. Now why don't you be a good little brat and stop bothering your big sister. She wants to go do some adult things with her body that you're too young to know about yet."
I stepped back and slowly closed the door.
"Bye bye." I evilly said as it shut.


Comments

  1. Great twists and turns! Love when someone uses a switcher to their advantage :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully