Too Easy Too


 It's been about a year and a half since I've stolen Annetta's body. Since then, I've done quite a few changes to my new life.
Her wardrobe was so boring, so that was the first thing I changed. Albeit slowly over the course of the first 6 months of living this life. She was fashionable, but not fashionable enough for my tastes, I wanted to really show off what I had only briefly seen she was packing. Her style was more "cutesy-girly" rather than "cutesy-sexy". Out of all my new friends, her one friend Courtney was the most stylish. Plus her family was loaded too, so I knew once I asked her to help me do a makeover, she would be all over it.
Courtney quickly became my new best friend and it was easy to slip into that role too. Apparently Courtney had been asking Annetta for ages to give her a makeover, but Annetta never bit the line. They were more like acquaintances than friends, so having Courtney learn about the "new me" was helpful in shifting Annetta's current image all around.
I also slowly jumped ship from Annetta's best friend Lia. They had known each other since they were kids, but Lia was too much of a nerd for the "new and improved Annetta" look I was doing. I hated how painfully slow it was to drop her off my contact list, all I needed was for her to see how much fun Courtney or 'Court' and I were having and keep "missing" text messages because I was busy.

Court was the one who set up that big surprise party for my 19th birthday. As soon as she did, I knew I had her in my hands. Court always gifts me stuff and is always looking for way to make me more sexy. To be honest, I think she even might have a girl-crush on me, and I don't blame her for it. Hell, I'd still go for Court, girl is hot as fuck.
I also secretly started a no-face Onlyfans account. Using my natural sexiness and Court's fashion advice, showing off my new body was a no brainer and I easily made thousands. Court and I got a massive 3 story house with 2 of our other friends, and even when I revealed to them that I was doing Onlyfans, they instantly supported it. In fact, they even helped me take photos and get new toys and clothes to play with and show off. I of course tipped them in on some of the profits, and they were more than happy for a little bit of extra cash.

I hadn't really dated much in my old life, and it seems that was the one thing that carried over to this one. However, instead of going after a girl only to be rejected, here I had my pick of the litter over girls and guys. I just didn't want to be tied down at this moment. The guy I lost my virginity to at Court's surprise party I kept in touch with. Eric is his name, and he's only used for sex now as I can't get enough of it in this body. It feels way too good not to fuck like the horny 20 year old I now am. I've even gotten him to film a few videos for my Onlyfans, of course giving him half of the profits for any video he's in that's pleasuring me. It drives me wild knowing that the sexy brunette getting her brains fucked out is me.

The only downside of this life right now is that I have a court date soon. I have to go with my family to see the old me be sentenced. Something about "witnesses need to be present" or whatever other legal bullshit.
I am partially excited though. Annetta, the REAL Annetta is going to see me for the first time in over a year. I really want to see her reaction to me, to what I've turned her life into.
Honestly, that's making me kind of horny, just thinking about that.
Court's home. I wonder how she would feel if I finally popped the hooking up question. She would definitely be down for putting it on Onlyfans I know that.

"Hey Court?"
"Yea Net?"
"I got an idea for a new video."

First Chapter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Time Bided Successfully

Growing Accustomed