Must Be Off 2


Jack awoke very groggily, as his eyes adjusted to the morning light. He realized he was still in Gavin's house, in Aubrey's room.
"Shit," he said in a strained voice "I hoped to just wake up in the hospital, or wherever my body is. Now I have to wait for my powers to kick in to forcefully switch us back."
He looked down at his cleavage under the covers, it was a welcome sight to see. Squeezing his breast he sat up, letting the blanket fall and revealing his naked boobs.
"Well, I got time, might as well hop in the shower and give myself a treat."

Jack sauntered over to Aubrey's bathroom, located conveniently in her room. He had thought Aubrey's body would have overslept from him tiring himself out from masturbating practically all night, but it seems her youthful form had more energy than he guessed.
"It is a nice body though." he spoke aloud, looking at Aubrey in her mirror "I envy the lucky fucker that'll get to be with this girl. If she doesn't have a partner already."
He looked down at the counter, noticing he left her phone on it last night.
"Oh, let me move this out of here before steam messes with the circuits," he said as he picked it up. Jack also pressed the button on the side of the phone, causing the home screen to light up.
That's odd, he thought to himself.

Jack looked in wonder at the phone's clock. It currently was displaying the time 1:34 PM, meaning it was the afternoon, not morning.
"I did oversleep in Aubrey's body then?"
He unlocked the phone with her face and quickly navigated to settings for the clock. Finding that it was set to 'Automatic' started to confuse him more.
"There's no way. The phone's internal clock must be off..."
Jack trailed off, thinking about the events last night.
"Let's see, I got in Aubrey's body at about 8:40-ish last night. So that means...no, it's been over 12 hours?!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully