Must Be Off 3

 

"I can't believe this is finally happening. I can't believe it was with this luck too! What an amazing ooohhh, ugh, hmm, twist!" Jack said to himself between lustful feminine moans as he fingered what was now permanently his pussy.

As Jack enjoyed yet another orgasm shooting through in Aubrey's skin, his thoughts were only on all the bad times of his strange power. The amount of times he hated not being able to stay in a body, or being forced to do things he would practically throw up at in another's skin. Most of all, he hated not being able to keep a body he had to switch with. Like that time he was a raging hot teenager and wasn't able to lay a finger on the girl's skin, let alone even feel her pleasures. He was only hired to be a transporter, 5 other beefy bodyguards were around him at all times during it. Due to his status and close quarters combat skills, that's the reason why he was allowed in her body. The most action he ever got in it, was touching his boobs a few times when no one was looking, or adjusting the constricting bra on his chest.
But now...
Now, Jack could do what he pleased, when he pleased with an amazing young female body. To top it all off too, he was loaded! The world was his oyster, and he was already able to fabricate a story to prove that he was the 'real' Aubrey in case he had too.
He smiled to himself in the mirror, watching the young girl making lewd expressions as she pleasured herself more. Knowing and seeing that, that was now him doing those things and feeling that earth-shattering power of female pleasure.

Jack hopped in the shower, inspecting every inch of his permanent residence within Aubrey's tight frame.
"Ooo," he squeaked, relishing in his cute voice "the shower head can detach."

After a long, hot, and sexual shower. Jack cleaned himself up and applied some of his past knowledge of putting on makeup to Aubrey's face. Giving himself some eyeliner to accentuate his piercing blue eyes. Throwing on some weekend clothes, he trotted downstairs enjoying the bounciness of his braless breasts under the sweatshirt, finding Gavin, or rather, his new dad. In the kitchen on the phone.
"Yea they took a lot. I'm having Frank come over tomorrow to help me take inventory. No it's ok, we'll talk more when you get back from Antigua," Gavin said, looking up as he saw a cautious Aubrey peering around the corner at him "Aubrey just came downstairs. I'm gonna go talk with her. I'll call you later, love you hun. Bye." Gavin finished, hanging up the phone and approaching Jack.
"How are you sweetheart?" He asked sincerely, making Jack sneer in satisfaction inside.
"I'm ok Dad. Was that Mom?"
"Yes, she called me to ask how you were and what happened. Are you sure you're ok from last night? I know you were scared and stayed up, so I didn't want to bother you so you could sleep."
Jack nodded, "I'm ok really, a little shaken, but I'm ok. Who was that guy, and who were the other guys?"
Gavin sighed and furrowed his brow, taking Jack's shoulder and leading him to the couch to sit down.
"They were thieves, they hired this guy Jack Mueller. He's a Temp-Switcher."
Jack's eyes went wide, feigning shock, "A Temp-Switcher? So were you and him-?"
"Body swapped? Yes. I don't know really what I said to you, but sometime yesterday he got me and whatever I did after that, wasn't me."
"So the guy I found in the closet, that was him?"
"Yes, and we're going to have to testify against him and his group in court. We have it all on camera, so they're going away for a long time. Especially since the cops have apparently been after this Jack guy for awhile."
Jack smiled, a genuine smile, and hugged his new dad.
"Thank you for saving me daddy, I was so scared. I'll be brave and testify in court against these guys. I want our family to be safe."

Jack felt Gavin's huge arms hug him back as Jack buried his face in Gavin's chest to really ham up the lie. Even forcing himself to cry, which wasn't hard as some of what he was letting out emotionally was happy tears.
Now all Jack had to do was make sure everyone knew that he was the real Aubrey, and with his past, he knew it would be a piece of cake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully