Must Be Off 8

 



"Enjoying that body Ron? Or should I call you Jamie?" Jack said, stepping towards a preoccupied Ron.
He turned towards the approaching Jack and grinned.
"Nah, Jamie fits me better. Although it's funny, both 'Ronnie' and 'Jamie' are gender neutral names." he responded, laying against the side of the big tree branch  he was sitting on.
"What happened to me? Or well, Ronnie."
"Let's just say that 'he' won't be a problem to us after we leave the island." Jack grinned, "How's the new skin treating you?"
"Oh dude, it's insane," Ronnie said, leaning forward and placing his dainty hands on his legs, letting a bit of his eye popping new cleavage show to the world "I can't thank you enough for this. And this girl is loaded like you too, right Aubrey?"
"Oh, that, yes she is. They're both rich white chicks. But, this, this isn't my body."
Ronnie tilted his head to one side, making Jamie's body look that much cuter.
"I stole this body, accidentally, but the original occupant is now locked away for life behind bars. As for me, well, I got away scot free and with bonuses." Jack said wistfully, bringing his hands up to his chest and giving them a firm squeeze.

"Shit dude, you're evil and I love it. Cannot wait to get back home to experience the rest of what this chick's life has to give me. In the meantime though..." Ronnie trailed off, looking Jack up and down.
"How's about me and you go give it a go in the bedroom then? I already fucked you in my old body. But I know it'll be leagues different for the both of us being the same gender."
Jack approached him in a sultry manner and looked down at him.
"You think you can handle me?" Jack said, leaning down and giving Ronnie a long sensual kiss, Ronnie bit Jack's bottom lip as he pulled away, pulling him back in. As they kissed a second time, Jack felt two hands snake their way around his behind and pull him close, squeezing his butt.
Instinctually he let out a yelp but it was muffled from Ronnie's lips pressing against his.
"I may be smaller, but you forget, now I got fire in me with my brain in this bod. I heard feisty girls are dangerous." Ronnie said softly.

Part 1   Part 2   Part 3   Part 4   Part 5   Part 6   Part 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully