Must Be Off 9

 


Jack stood in front of the mirror, resting his hand on his raised knee. He flipped and turned his face and hair around his head, taking in his new look.
"Oooo girl, now that is a hot look." A voice from behind him said.
Jack turned to his right and saw the body of his bestfriend Jamie walk in. Stepping up to him and taking in his new visage as well.
"I'm definitely going to start making this body of mine my own soon too. The hair dye looks good on you Aubs."
Jack smiled and stepped back from the mirror, picking up his phone, which had recently become a habit of his. He opened the camera and Jamie instinctively hopped behind him, both pouting and making kissy faces at the mirror as Jack snapped some photos before posting them to his Instagram.

They had recently returned from Cabo and Jack was hanging out at Jamie's house after a trip to the salon. Both of them got the full girl pampering treatment, Jamie even got her nails done and Jack going even further and got his hair chopped short and dyed. His new hair really brought out the bad girl in him and he loved it. It turned him on knowing that he was making his mind comfortable in Aubrey's body.
"I think one more change is in order too." Jack said.
"And what would that be?"
"My pronouns, well, at least my pronouns that you use for me. I feel like finally changing myself to she/her. No more he/him around me anymore got it."
Jamie grinned and hugged her.
"Finally! You should have cast your old self aside long ago. That's Jack's problem now, and he's behind bars," Jamie responded, before stepping closer and lowering her voice "And not enjoying these sweet fucking bodies you graciously gave us."
Aubrey shivered at those words and felt herself grow warm.
"Damn right."

"So what's next on the agenda today?" Jamie said, stepping back into her cheery self as if nothing happened.
"I thought we'd go clubbing! Maybe get you laid finally girlfriend." Aubrey said with a grin.
"Fuck girl, I thought you'd never say that. This body has been craving something strong ever since we got back. Although not that what we did there wasn't fun, I need me some dick."
"I hear you. I need something too, I cannot believe how horny this body is," Aubrey said, hiking up her breasts in the mirror and pouting "plus, I have to meet someone there. Have some business to settle."
"Then what are we waiting for? Get your ass in gear and get changed bitch!"

Part 1   Part 2   Part 3   Part 4   Part 5   Part 6   Part 7   Part 8

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Time Bided Successfully

Miracle Gone Askew