Must Be Off Part 10 (Finale)

 



Jack took one last look at the sleeping form of Jamie before stepping outside. They had spent all night partying at the nightclub, though, Jack was there for other reasons. He smoothed his shorts before the motorized gate opened and he stepped out front.
A car waited for him out front and he gladly walked up to it. The security guard opened the door for him and offered a hand to let him step in, Jack took it with glee, relishing in the feeling of being treated like a lady.
"Well Jack my boy, you've certainly done well for yourself." A gruff voice said as Jack sat down.
"Good to see you again Mr. Hatch, did you get everything I asked for?"
"Sure did. All I need is for you to honor your end of the deal afterwards."
Jack smiled and reached up to cup a breast.
"I will gladly do so."

They chatted for a little while as they headed towards their destination. Mr. Hatch was an older gentleman, hair greyed and fraying, pot belly becoming more and more prevalent with each passing year. But he was a powerful ally that Jack couldn't afford to lose. If there was one thing Hatch had, it was connections, and Jack made plenty sure to use some of them to start his research.
"I'm getting old boy, I hope this research of yours can spin things around fast." Hatch said as they arrived to their destination.
Jack leaned forward, letting some of his generous cleavage show.
"It will bear fruit old friend. We will find the answers we need, after all" Jack said, tapping his head "it's all up here, and with your work, we're sure to find the answers we seek."
"So, who's going to be my new skin then after you come back?"
Jack smiled.
"I was thinking another one of this girl's friends. She has a treasure trove of rich fucks just begging to have their minds swapped out. I have a list you can look over and choose from there. I have a feeling we're about to make a very lucrative business together."

The door was opened again and Jack stepped out onto the prison parking lot. Breezing through the doors and headed straight to where she was seated. The guards rotated shifts as Jack walked through. He grinned, knowing this was Hatch's men and that he would be able to say anything and get away with it.
Seeing his old body again was such a trip, especially considering how much time he has spent inside Aubrey's.
"What do you want?" Aubrey said with venom dripping from every pore.
"Nothing special," Jack said, sitting down at the table in front of her "just needed to draw some blood from you today. Need to figure out what makes my old sack tick ya know?"
"For what? What reason could you possibly have to do this?"
"Well you see Jack. My body housed an inactive Switcher gene. When I switched into this thing, it just so happened to wake it up. It never would have woken it seems without my influence. Whatever happened, allowed me to become a full Switcher. I took your power from you, you see. By all means, you are just a normal prisoner now. But we need to figure out how it all happened. That's all."
"You're insane."
"Insanely cute you mean." Jack smiled.

One of the guards walked up behind Aubrey and pricked her with a needle.
"What the fuck! I thought you said you just needed blood?!"
"Oh we do. But we need tons more of it. You're going to help us change the world Jack. And to think, I couldn't have done it without me! Literally!"

Part 1   Part 2   Part 3   Part 4   Part 5   Part 6   Part 7   Part 8   Part 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

During A Storm #12: Jumpstart

Miracle Gone Askew

Time Bided Successfully